Itinerary One – Walking Abel Tasman (2 & 1/2 days)
- Private guide from beginning to end plus luxury vehicles
- One night on one of our comfortable yachts with private chef, one night Awaroa Lodge
- Flexibility of itinerary to suit flights/overall NZ itinerary
- Can be tailored to suit clients interest and fitness
Day One -
- We’ll collect your clients from the airport or overnight Lodge (we’re flexible on timing).
- We drive to Marahau, visiting any places that might interest clients like WOW or a winery.
- With our guide, clients walk to Anchorage (an easy 2 – 3 hour walk).
- At Anchorage clients board either “Simply Wild” 50ft 5 cabin Beneteau yacht (each cabin has shower & toilet), or “Shikkinah” (8 – 10 berth steel expedition style ketch).
- We have our chef onboard to produce our own “Broccoli Row” cuisine, well known in Nelson since 1992.
- Free time to wander on the beach, swim.
Day Two -
- After breakfast on the yacht, walk from Anchorage to Bark Bay with our guide for a picnic lunch (About 2 – 2 1/2 hours), before walking from Bark Bay to Awaroa. ( About 3 hours). (Alternatively, sail in the morning and walk from Bark Bay to Awaroa in the afternoon).
- Spend the night at Peppers Awaroa Lodge, with a choice of standard or Superior rooms.
Day Three -
- Out to Marahau by private watertaxi.
- Our guide transfers clients to Nelson for an onward lunchtime flight.
Price indication -
$3,605.00 net GST Inclusive per person for a couple. (Based on SV “Simply Wild”/Superior room Awaroa Lodge)
$1,650.00 nett GST Inclusive per person for a family of 5. (Based on SV “Shikkinah”/family room Awaroa Lodge)
- Includes private guide, all transfers, yacht, meals, accommodation (at specified level), park fees. It does not include alcohol.
- Luxury yacht “Yonder Star” also available POA