Corporate Survivor / Cast Away
Teams must complete Survivor-style challenges, have a belly full of laughs, and for one team, win the medallions and maybe take away the Grand Prize. This event is a great morale booster and perfect for strengthening teamwork.
Teams complete Cast Away Challenges (some physical, some mental – but all requiring teamwork over individual prowess) head-to-head against other teams. These challenges may include:
- Hunters – using spears and bows and arrows to shoot self-made balloonimals
- Collectors – using catapults to fire fruit which is then caught in a net by your team’s Cast Away
- Communicators – flag communication challenge
- Sailors – building a land-based raft and racing it
- And using GPS units, metal detectors and riddles to find the treasure
The Treasure is usually ‘liquid’ and cold, and shared by everyone. The best team will also take away Cast Away Medallions.
With the ability to be run in many different locations** this two-hour event will tap into most facets of teamwork. Communication, trust, leadership, planning, etc and will be do-able by everyone in your team.
** This event is perfect to run at Castaways Resort near Waiuku.
Time: 2 – 3 hours Group Size: Up to 80 people